Amazon Success Toolkit$89.00-$99.00
The Amazon Success Toolkit 2019
Self-publishing expert Tracy Atkins has created an amazing set of tools and methods you can use to publish and optimize your book on Amazon,the right way. By following Tracy’s simple, four-phase Amazon Success Method, you’ll get
- an in-depth understanding of the real Amazon, and to
- give your book a significant advantage over the competition.
This toolkit includes step-by-step instruction on how to publish your :
- print book,
- Kindle eBook,
using Amazon’s publishing platforms: Kindle Direct Publishing, and ACX.
Tracy also shows you how to use your Author Central account to take control of your book’s Amazon product page, and then tweak it to perfection.
You’ll also get ten excellent worksheets and checklists to make the entire process easy to manage.
You’ll learn to make powerful choices that will help you sell more books on the world’s largest book retailer.
The Amazon Success Toolkit has everything you need to know to get your book published to Amazon successfully, and in excellent shape to shine. it covers everything from the behind-the-scenes working of Amazon, to how to actually upload all of those book files, including
- print to CreateSpace,
- eBooks to Kindle,
- Audiobooks creation
- Audio Creation Exchange,
The Four-Concept Method
Designed to help you understand Amazon for what it really is, and how you can readjust your way of thinking to make your book a standout product on the world’s largest book retailer, this simple to understand and easy to follow method is backed up with expert tips and guidance to give your book a huge advantage.
Worksheets and Checklists
Including four worksheets and six checklists—in Word/Pages, and PDF printable formats—that will help you :
- and find the right metadata,
like keywords and categories, so you can stay organized and keep focused. We also include stand-alone upload guides for Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX), and Author Central.
The Comprehensive Guide
The Amazon Success Toolkit includes a 97-page PDF guide that is comprehensive, but written in plain English. You get the complete four-concept method, step-by-step guides to publishing your print, eBook, and audiobook, as well as pro tips, expert commentary and plenty of illustrations of each point.
Tt will be super easy to get your book on Amazon and master the process.
show you how to make your book more competitive on Amazon.
The Amazon Success Toolkit will teach you how to use all of the tools available on Amazon to make your book stand out and show up when people are looking for a book to buy. This will help you sell more books.
It will save you an incredible amount of time.
This toolkit breaks down tough and complicatedtechnology lessons into four simple to understand concepts that you can use to maximize your book’s potential on Amazon. It will also show you, step-by-step, how to get your print book, eBook, and audio book uploaded and properly listed on Amazon.
It gives you an unfair advantage with professional tips.
Every section of the Amazon Success Toolkit is filled with professional tips and advice on what to do and how to get the most out of the publication process and do it the most efficient way. We take the guesswork out of the entire process of getting your book on Amazon.
When You Upgrade to the Plus Edition :
- Publish with confidence by using our special book interior template designed for CreateSpace and Kindle.
- Create a beautiful, professional looking, industry standard book interior that your readers will love.
- Unique 2Way design allows you to format your print edition and eBook at the same time, saving you time and frustration.
- Includes fully illustrated instructions to make book layout easy.
- Made to use for both fiction and non-fiction books.Compatible with Microsoft Word, on PC and Mac. (Versions 97 through 2016)
Let me (just) recap very briefly
Amazon Success Method Modules
- The Amazon You Don’t Know
- The Four Amazon Success Concepts
- Putting it All Together / Going All In
- Special Pro Tips in Every Module
Four Expert Worksheets
- Book Description Worksheet
- Keyword Worksheet
- Category Worksheet
- Author Bio Worksheet
Three Step-By-Step Guides
- Kindle Direct Publishing (Print and eBook) Step-By-Step Guide
- Audiobook Exchange Step-By-Step Guide
- Author Central Step-By-Step Guide
Six Detailed Checklists
- The Amazon Success Method Checklist
- Amazon Book Publication Schedule Checklist
- Print Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Kindle / eBook Pre-Publication Checklist
- Audiobook Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Continuous Maintenance Schedule Checklist
Bonus: IngramSpark Step-by-Step Upload Guide
IngramSpark is an incredibly competitive and competent company that you can use to print and distribute your paperback, hardcover, or eBook. We include a special, fully illustrated bonus guide on using IngramSpark with every copy of the Amazon Success Toolkit.
All of the Toolkits are 100% satisfaction guarantee .so you can try it out for 30 days, risk free. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund your money.
About Tracy Atkins, Co-Founder of Book Design Templates
Tracy R. Atkins is a technical expert with over twenty years of experience building end-user technology platforms. He holds numerous industry certifications, and is a Microsoft Certified Professional. He excels in simplifying complex technological solutions into easy-to-use tools for the average Joe. Tracy is also a successful self-published author, and co-founder of Book Design Templates, who is intimately familiar with the many issues that independent authors encounter on their road to publication. This powerful combination of technology and self-publishing experience makes Tracy the go-to guy for building great tools that help authors succeed.